Primo Malvasia Chardonnay consists of 70% Malvasia and 30% Chardonnay grapes. The vineyards are located in Ortana. The wine undergoes a slow fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18°C producing a rich, slightly off dry white wine with medium body and good mouthfeel. The somewhat aromatic nose follows through on the palate where it features well defined fruit character of pear, honeydew melon and ripe yellow plums.
- ABV: 11.5%
- Wine Type: White wine
- Grape Varietal: 70% Malvasia, 30% Chardonnay
- Serving Temperature: 10-12°C
- Brand: Farnese
- Region: Ortona, Italy
- Appearance : Straw yellow in color, a medium bodied wine.
- Aroma : Well-balanced acidity with notes of banana and figs, fresh and persistent.
- Food Pairing : Excellent with starters, fresh cheese and white meats.